Anatomy atlases are very important if you are a medical student and you have to study anatomy deeply. The reason students use anatomy atlases is that most of the books don’t have good diagrams. And example is snell anatomy that don’t have good diagrams and you would have to use anatomy atlas along with it like grant’s atlas of anatomy. Because without using atlas you would not be able to learn it. Or if you learn it without atlas, you would forget everything in few days.
Therefore, you must consult books like gray’s clinical anatomy or KLM anatomy that have quality diagrams or rely on anatomy atlases if you are using books with low quality diagrams.
Here in this post, we are going to review Grants Atlas of human anatomy along with its features. You can also download grant’s atlas pdf at the end of this page.
Grant’s Atlas Of Anatomy Features:
Here are some of the features of 12th edition of grant atlas of human anatomy:
- Gran’ts atlas has 12th editions and is regularly updated anatomy atlas.
- This atlas has very high quality diagrams and is one of the best human anatomy atlas.
- The labeling in grant’s atlas are very important for study and understating anatomy for students.
- New diagrams are added and some are revised in the latest edition.
- You can also use the online features of grant atlas to review diagrams in 3d.
Download Grant’s Atlas pdf 12th Edition:
You can download twlefth edition of grant’s atlas using the download button below: