Human anatomy is the subject of structures of human body and their relations etc. To understand human anatomy, a student of MBBS or other medical field would need an atlas. Because without an atlas it is quite difficult to understand anatomy. Therefore the best atlas for human anatomy that is always recommended is netter atlas of human anatomy.
This human anatomy atlas known as netter atlas has 6 editions and is written by Frank H. Netter. You can download netter atlas of human anatomy pdf below.
Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy pdf Features:
Here are some of the features of this human anatomy atlas:
- All the diagrams are hand made and are one of the best among all the available anatomy atlases.
- All the diagrams in netter atlas are properly labelled. Each and every structure is labelled.
- All the diagrams are colored.
- There are six editions.
- All the topics of anatomy are covered in netter atlas.
- The best thing about netter atlas is that it can be used with any anatomy textbook.
- Netter atlas of anatomy also contains clinical points and summaries in the end.
Download Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy:
You can download netter atlas of human anatomy pdf format for preview purposes using the download button below.