Snell anatomy being the book of clinical anatomy is of the best anatomy resource. This book is used by medical students to learn different structures of human body. This book is compatible with netter atlas and can be used along with it for better learning.
Snell anatomy has 9 editions and is written by Richard S Snell. This book of clinical anatomy is based on regions means different it is organized region wise like upper limb, lower limb, thorax, abdomen, head and neck etc. Therefore it is widely used clinical anatomy book across the world.
Snell clinical anatomy is a very brief anatomy book and easy to read. It has covered all the aspects of human anatomy along with clinical notes.
Snell Clinical Anatomy By Regions pdf Features:
Here are some of the features of 9th edition of snell clinical anatomy by regions:
- Snell clinical anatomy is organized in such a manner that it would save you time because it is one of the brief book of anatomy as compared to other anatomy books.
- The illustration included in this book are helpful but they are not that much good. But as mentioned above, this book can be easily used with netter atlas for this purpose.
- Ninth edition of snell clinical anatomy has been revised and all the tables of edition. Some new being added and others being changed.
- All the illustrations in 9th edition of snell clinical anatomy has been reviewed and some new are added while other old are been discarded that were not clear or repeated.
- Questions and answers sections at the end of each chapter has been revised in the latest version of snell anatomy.
Download Snell Clinical Anatomy By Regions pdf free:
You can download the pdf version of snell anatomy for review purposes using the download button below: