Pharmacology is one of the toughest subject for medical students. There are many books of pharmacology. But now a days i am studying lippincott pharmacology pdf and have received requests from many of my readers to share a preview copy of lippincott pharmacology pdf. So i am writing this review of mine about this pharmacology book along with its features. So that you can know about the book in few minutes. Also you can use the download button bellow to download it in pdf format.
So this book of pharmacology is one of the standard book. And i understand that after reading this book and a few others. This book has some awesome features and the best thing is that you can retain the drugs, their side effects, interactions and pharmacokinetics etc up to some extent.
Another important thing about this book is that it has mentioned the normal physiology and pathology at the start of every subject. This summary of function and different mechanisms will help you to recall all the physiology. This will help you to understand the mechanism of action of different drugs.
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology pdf:
Here are some of the features of this book:
- The latest edition of lippincott pharmacology pdf is a colored book.
- All the drugs classes along with the names of all the drugs in a box form are given in the start of every chapter in alphabetical order.
- All the drugs pronunciation are given with each and every drug.
- Notes are given where important drugs interactions etc needed.
- At the end of every chapter, there is given MCQ’s that would help you in self evaluation and these mcq’s could be a lot helpful for exams.
- Different diagrams are given that are helpful for understanding the mechanisms of action.
- Different tables are given for different diseases like a table is given for the drugs for the treatment of glaucoma.
Download Lippincott Pharmacology pdf:
You can download the preview version of lippincott pharmacology pdf free using the download button below.
Inam Danish book medical diagnosis and management