Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy is a book written by the contribution of different authors including Wolfgang, Keith, and Wensing. The book was published in 2010 and has a total of 864 pages. The latest edition to be released was the fourth edition which was published by Elsevier. To get the book, download Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy Pdf for free here.
This book covers the core anatomical concepts. It is a complete guide for students who are studying to be vets in the future or are in any biological field related to animals. Other than that, general readers will also find this book a helpful resource for understanding the structure of animal bodies much better.
Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy Review:
The book is a comprehensive guide helping student’s gain complete knowledge of veterinary anatomy. Along with informing about the body of these animals, the book also helps students understand how to care for animals such as horses, cats, dogs, pigs, sheep, cows, goats and many more. The chapters are all laid out in the same way with the introduction being about the structure of anatomical feature of these animals. Then, the function of different organs is explained and there are fully colored dissection diagrams to help the students visualize veterinary anatomy in a better way. The photographs are all in relevance with the veterinary practice.
Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy Pdf Features:
- The book is very logically arranged to make it easier for the reader to understand.
- The first half focuses on the general anatomy of mammals while the second half goes into detail about the specific regions present in the animal body.
- Since all the major species are covered in the book, the book serves as a guide for mastering anatomy.
- The first part is general anatomy and it covers different systems such as the nervous, digestive, endocrine and urogenital systems.
- Then, the second part focuses on cats and dogs while horses have a whole chapter to themselves.
- Ruminants, pigs, and birds are all discussed in separate chapters.
Download Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy Pdf Free:
You can download Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy Pdf 4th edition via the download button below.